Keyholder Cleaner Vacancy
Pay Scale: QUEST Grade B
Full Year, Permanent Contract
Start Date: As soon as possible
Base: University Collegiate School, Bolton
15 Hours per week (6.00am – 9.00am Monday – Friday)
Closing Date Monday 5th October 2020
QUEST is looking to appoint an excellent Keyholder cleaner to join our enthusiastic Premises Team undertaking cleaning duties in classrooms and allocated areas.
With four Primary Schools in Wigan and a High School with UTC in Bolton, QUEST is enhancing young lives across the North West. We focus on giving every child and young person a real chance to succeed. Join us and you’ll have the chance to work at one or more of our Schools.
We’re looking for a keyholder cleaner who will:
- maintain the security of the school premises by securing (locking/unlocking) entrances and exits and reporting potential security breaches
- perform their duties in line with health & safety regulations;
- be able to operate and use domestic and/or industrial cleaning equipment and materials;
- undertake specialist cleaning programmes during school closures or other designated periods;
- uphold excellent standards of customer service working as part of the Trust’s Premises Team;
- be able to make positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike.
Join US and Unlock your Potential
If you are interested in joining our premises team please contact Mrs. T. Hewitt, Trust Finance and HR Officer t.hewitt@QUESTrust.org.uk for a recruitment pack, or download from the links on this page