We require an ambitious, dedicated and talented Teaching Assistant to join our award winning Trust based in the North West.
Here we all lead to secure the best Learning, Innovation and Opportunity, and we seek those who have determination for success, a thirst for continued learning and a drive to be relentlessly ambitious for the students and communities they serve. Here we make a difference and transform lives.
Here we Unlock Potential.
As Pearson’s National Silver Award winner for Digital Innovator of the Year, the Trust will be expanding its digital delivery of learning in our new school. A blend of excellence and experience to enable you to be the best you can be.
With four Primary schools in Wigan and the UCS in Bolton we are enhancing young lives across the North West. We focus on unlocking potential and giving every child a real chance to succeed.
Join us and you’ll have the chance to work at one or more of our schools.
We’re looking for passionate and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant who will:
- supervise and provide particular support for pupils with barriers to learning, ensuring their safety and access to learning activities on a one-to-one basis, in a small group in or out of the classroom
- assist with the planning of learning activities;
- create and maintain a purposeful, orderly and supportive environment, in accordance with lesson plans and assist with the display of pupil’s work;
- establish constructive relationships with pupils and interact with them according to individual needs;
- promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils;
- encourage pupils to engage in planned activities;
- assist with the development and implementation of Individual education/behaviour plans and personal care programmes.
When you join us as a Teaching Assistant, you can be certain that we’ll invest heavily in your professional development through our Spirit of Purpose and give you the chance to build your career across our family of Schools. It’s a unique challenge and if you’re passionate about really making a difference we can promise you’ll find it life-changing.
Join US and Unlock your Potential
As a member of QUEST you can expect:
- A supportive environment allowing you to progress and develop
- Excellent CPD opportunities and guidance through our Spirit of Purpose Programme
- Pupils who are enthusiastic and keen to learn in a positive environment
- The opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
- A Trust committed to doing the best for each and every one of its pupils
- A Trust committed to a digital strategy and life skills curriculum which provides a balance for all
- Creative and innovative approaches that engage pupils, develop agency and harness digital technology
- To be shaping the next phase of education for the future
- A balance for excellence for all
· The Trust expects:
· NVQ L2 or evidence of equivalent QCF credit value or higher or a comparable level of experience
- A personal commitment to being the best you can be.
There are plenty of progression opportunities through our Spirit of Purpose! Why not join us on our exciting new journey?