Assistant Principal Vacancy ISR L3-7
Closing Date: 12 noon on Friday 21/6/19
Interviews: Friday 28/6/19
Start Date: September 2019
The Directors of The Keys Federation Academy Trust wish to appoint an Assistant Principal who has passion, determination and enthusiasm. An Assistant Principal who has the potential to be a talented leader, sees challenges as opportunities and has an unshakeable belief in the right of children to high-quality education.
We want an Assistant Principal to join our Trust and share our Spirit of Purpose who:
- Is ready to deliver tomorrow’s education today
- Has high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Has potential to lead, inspire and motivate the whole school community
- Has drive, vision and be able to demonstrate positive impact in your current role
- Will unlock potential at all levels
- Will strive to meet the needs of our inclusive schools
- Will be an active member of our school community and have a commitment to support the wider aspects of school life.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner, inspirational and creative
- Values-led, research-informed and impact-focussed
- Forward thinking
- A good communicator
- Well organised
Do you have:
- The ability to develop excellent relationships with pupils, parents, staff and all stakeholders
- The ability to develop high level of skills through an innovative and creative approach to learning;
- The knowledge and skills to demonstrate consistent standards of excellence
- A desire to achieve in and support a values-led organisation
If so, we can offer:
- A commitment to unlocking your potential
- Supportive challenge to develop yourself and others
- Amazing children who are happy, enthusiastic and curious to learn
- A positive, supportive working environment and culture
- A caring Community ethos at the heart of all we do
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures.
The Board of Directors of The Keys Federation Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children.
Interested candidates are encouraged to visit the schools. Please contact Mrs. T. Hewitt, Federation Finance and HR Officer on 01942 834002 to arrange an appointment.
Application packs and further details are available from
The Keys Federation website at www.thekeysfederation.org.uk or by contacting
Mrs. T. Hewitt, Federation Finance & HR Officer,
c/o 682 Atherton Road, Hindley Green, Wigan, WN2 4SQ
Tel: 01942 834000