Please click on the school name below to be directed to each of our websites
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 12th March 2018
The Directors of The Keys Federation Academy Trust wish to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Lunchtime Organiser to be responsible for the safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils during the mid day break.
We want a Lunchtime Organiser to join our Federation and share our ‘Spirit of Purpose’ to:
- support pupils in their social and environmental well being
- encourage pupils to interact with each other and engage positively in play
- establish good relationships with pupils, acting as a role model.
- supervise pupils during mid day break in the dining hall, toilets, classrooms and school premises.
- be aware of and respond appropriately to the individual needs of pupils
- assist individual pupils with eating if required.
- assist with first aid, sickness and other welfare issues.
- to participate in the staff performance management process in accordance with the Federation’s policy and be responsible for self motivation towards agreed targets.
- Able to work under supervision and as part of a team;
- Able to communicate with and relate well to pupils and adults
- Able to work in accordance with the schools health and safety policies
- Highly motivated, flexible and adaptable;
- Committed to support the wider life of the schools and Federation.
Do you have:
- High expectations and share our ‘Spirit of Purpose’;
- The ability to recognise own learning needs and seek further opportunitiesThe ability to deal with minor injuries
If so, we can offer:
- An opportunity to flourish within a unique organisational structure;
- A commitment to unlocking your potential and continual professional development;
- A positive, supportive working environment and culture.
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures.
The Board of Directors of The Keys Federation Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children.
Application packs and further details are available from The Keys Federation website at www.thekeysfederation.org.uk
or by contacting
Mrs. T. Hewitt, Federation Finance & HR Officer,
c/o The Keys Federation Academy Trust,
682 Atherton Road,
Tel: 01942 834000