Please click on the school name below to be directed to each of our websites
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday 29th March 2019
For Lunchtime Organisers looking for a chance to make a difference, this is a brilliant opportunity to join The Keys Federation Academy Trust.
Join us and you’ll have the chance to work at one or more of our schools.
We want Lunchtime Organisers who will
- supervise pupils during midday break in the dining hall, toilets, classrooms and school premises ensuring children’s safety, welfare and good conduct
- support pupils in their social and environmental well being
- encourage pupils to interact with each other and engage positively in play
- establish good relationships with pupils, acting as a role model.
- be aware of and respond appropriately to the individual needs of pupils
- assist individual pupils with eating if required.
- assist with first aid, sickness and other welfare issues.
- to participate in the staff performance management process in accordance with the Federation’s policy and be responsible for self motivation towards agreed targets.
When you join us as a Lunchtime Organiser you can be certain that we’ll invest heavily in your professional development through our Spirit of Purpose and give you the chance to build your career across our family of schools.
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures.
The Board of Directors of The Keys Federation Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children.
Application packs and further details are available from The Keys Federation website at www.thekeysfederation.org.uk or by contacting
Miss T. Oguntayo, HR Officer,
The Keys Federation Academy Trust,
682 Atherton Road, Hindley Green, Wigan, WN2 4SQ
Tel: 01942 834000