Please click on the school name below to be directed to each of our websites
Higher Level Teaching Assistant Vacancy
Grade 6 – 32.5 hours per week, term-time
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday 15th June 2018
For a Higher Level Teaching Assistant looking for a chance to make a difference, this is a brilliant opportunity to join The Keys Federation Academy Trust.
With four Primary schools in Wigan, The Keys Federation Academy Trust is enhancing young lives across the North West. We focus on unlocking potential and giving every child a real chance to succeed. Join us and you’ll have the chance to work at one or more of our schools.
We’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic HLTA who will:
- complement the professional work of the teacher by taking responsibility for agreed learning activities;
- plan, prepare and deliver learning activities to individuals, groups or whole classes;
- monitor and record pupils’ achievement, progress and development;
- give support for pupils with learning difficulties, behavioural, social or physical disabilities and
- establish constructive relationships with pupils, parents/carers, peers and professional agencies.
When you join us as a HLTA, you can be certain that we’ll invest heavily in your professional development through our Spirit of Purpose and give you the chance to build your career across our family of Schools. It’s a unique challenge and if you’re passionate about really making a difference we can promise you’ll find it life-changing.
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures.
The Board of Directors of The Keys Federation Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children.
Application packs and further details are available from
The Keys Federation website at www.thekeysfederation.org.uk
or by contacting
Miss T Oguntayo, HR Officer,
The Keys Federation Academy Trust
682 Atherton Road, Hindley Green, Wigan, WN2 4SQ
Tel: 01942 834000