Principal Vacancy ISR L15-21
Closing Date: 12 noon Wednesday 1st May 2019
Interviews: Friday 10th May 2019
The Directors of The Keys Federation Academy Trust wish to appoint a Principal who has passion, determination and enthusiasm. A Principal who is a talented leader, sees challenges as opportunities and has an unshakeable belief in the right of children to high-quality education.
We want a Principal to join our Federation and share our Spirit of Purpose to:
- Unlock potential at all levels;
- Create and sustain excellent schools with excellent teachers;
- Immerse learning in a rich curricular experience;
- Develop high level of skills through an innovative and creative approach to learning;
- Secure moral and traditional values for life:
- Ensure a high tech approach to skills development for the future;
- Drive the Trust’s digital strategy forward.
- Values-led, research-informed and impact-focussed
- Forward thinking
- A good communicator
- Well organised
Do you have:
- High expectations and share our Spirit of Purpose
- Successful Leadership experience
- The ability to engage parents/carers
- The knowledge and skills to demonstrate consistent standards of excellence
- A sense of fun, dedication and cutting edge vision
- A desire to achieve in and support a values-led organisation
If so, we can offer:
- A unique and innovative values-based Leadership structure
- A commitment to unlocking your potential
- Supportive challenge to develop yourself and others
- Amazing children who are happy, enthusiastic and curious to learn
- A positive, supportive working environment and culture
- A caring Christian / Community ethos at the heart of all we do
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures.
The Board of Directors of The Keys Federation Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children.
Interested candidates are encouraged to visit the schools. Please contact Mrs. D. Finch, PA to the CEO on 01942 834000 to arrange an appointment.
Application packs and further details are available from The Keys Federation website at www.thekeysfederation.org.uk or by contacting
Mrs. T. Hewitt, Federation Finance & HR Officer,
682 Atherton Road, Hindley Green, Wigan, WN2 4SQ
Tel: 01942 834000